If you are a fan of Justin Bieber, it is very likely that your dream is to meet him. While it's a bit more difficult than it used to be, meeting Justin is still possible if you know where to look. First, you will need to be a part of their fan clubs so that you can receive the latest updates and news about Justin. Once you are a member, you can contact his manager or talk to him through social media if you want to meet him in person. If you use the right approach and if you are persistent, there is a chance that you can meet him.
Method 1 of 3: Track Justin Bieber
Step 1. Join the Justin Bieber fan club in the Fahlo app
The Fahlo application is an application that is specifically made for fan clubs and includes exclusive content and news about various celebrities. Download the Fahlo app on your phone from Google Play or the App Store. Once you have the app, find and sign up for the Bieber Fever fan club. The fan club will post news about Justin's events and appearances.
- From time to time the fan club also has meet and greet competitions for Justin that you can participate in.
- Turn on notifications in the Fahlo app so you can receive updates on opportunities to meet Justin.
Step 2. Sign up for Justin's fan club on Bkstg
Justin's fan club on Bkstg regularly updates information on where he is and what he does. The Fahlo fan club and the Backstage fan club may have different content, so it is best to sign up for both. Once you become a member, you will have more information about Justin's life compared to average people.
- Check Bkstg daily so you can keep track of where Justin is.
- You can get exclusive posts and video clips in Justin's fan club on Bkstg!
Step 3. Follow Justin's social media accounts
By regularly signing up for Justin's various social media accounts, you can get clues as to where he is. This may help you find out where Justin is so you can meet him in person. Pay attention to the photos he posts and try to find out where he is and what he is doing!
- Justin Bieber's official Facebook account is
- Justin's official Twitter and Instagram account is @justinbieber.
Method 2 of 3: Meeting Justin in Public
Step 1. Attend the events Justin Bieber is going to
From time to time, the news will feature the following events or functions Justin Bieber plans to attend. Try to get tickets to that same event so that you can meet him in person. If you see it and have the opportunity, walk up to it and introduce yourself.
- If you are a member of their fan club, from time to time they will post events or functions that Justin plans to attend.
- Start by saying something like “Hi Justin. I'm a huge fan of yours! Are you enjoying the event?
Step 2. Try to see Justin in Los Angeles, California
Justin Bieber regularly rents a villa in the Toluca Lake neighborhood in Los Angeles and has been seen around. Follow him on social media to see where he's been recently and go to the same places. While it is unlikely that you will run into him, there will be more possibilities if you are in Los Angeles.
Justin Bieber has been spotted at The Grove retail complex in Los Angeles. Shop there and see if you come across him
Step 3. Go to a Justin Bieber concert
Every now and then, Justin Bieber will offer fans an autograph signing session before or after an event. If you get a chance to talk to him during one of those moments, go over and ask him to sign something for you. If Justin is not on tour, he may not do events and you will have to wait until his next tour or performance.
- Look on websites like http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/ and TicketMaster to see if tickets are available.
- In August 2017, Justin announced that he would be canceling his tour and has not toured since.
- Justin Bieber used to meet and greet before his events during the “The Purpose” tour; however, since then it no longer does. Keep your eyes peeled in case Justin starts meeting and saying hello again.
Method 3 of 3: Contact Justin
Step 1. Get in touch with Scooter Braun, Justin Bieber's manager
Scooter Braun is Justin Bieber's manager and you can contact him if you want to meet Justin Bieber. Visit the website http://scooterbraun.com/about and click on the contact page to complete the form. Ask to meet Justin and there will be a chance for Scooter to respond to your message. To improve your chances of getting Braun's attention, try to give your email a unique subject line that will grab their attention.
- It will help your chances if you have an opportunity or business partnership for Justin.
- The subject line for your email message might say something like “Huge opportunity for Justin Bieber to meet a fan”. You can write it in English as it is Scooter Braun's mother tongue.
- You can also contact Scooter Braun through their regular mail, whose address is Island Def Jam Group, Worldwide Plaza 825 8th Avenue, 28th Floor, New York, NY 10019.
Step 2. Tweet @JustinBieber and ask him to work together at a charity
You can only message Justin Bieber on Twitter if he follows you. Since he's unlikely to follow your account, you can tag him @JustinBieber so he can see your message and reply to you. They will be more likely to respond to you if you work with a charity. Pick one that you are passionate about and ask her if she wants to help raise money for the charity you are with.
- You can write something like “@JustinBieber, would you interested in helping me raise money for hurricane Irma relief?”(@JustinBieber, would you be interested in helping me raise money to help victims of Hurricane Irma?). You can write it in English as it is Justin Bieber's native language.
- You have to create a Twitter account to send Justin a message.
Step 3. Comment on Justin's Instagram or Facebook posts
While you probably can't message Justin, you can comment on his photos and posts. If you are his longtime fan, think of a comment that other fans appreciate in such a way that it stands out. If the comment is unique and clever, Justin might see it and react. If he does, ask him if he wants to meet you.
- Follow Justin on Facebook at and on his Instagram account at
- The more you are a fan of Justin, the more likely he is willing to meet you! Try to interact with him in a variety of ways.