Perreo is a very popular dance in discos or parties in which a man dances behind a woman while both move their hips simultaneously in circular movements. For a girl, dogging can be a bit intimidating, as you may not know how to let a guy know you want to dog, where to put your hands, or how to move your hips. But do not worry! Perrear doesn't have to be complicated and you don't need to get too close to your dance partner, especially if you don't know them. If you want to know how to dog with sensuality, class and style, just follow these steps.
Method 1 of 3: Get closer to the boy
Step 1. Start dancing with your friends
Unless you already know the guy you want to dance with and he took you out on the dance floor, you will have to go alone first. (If you already have a boy, you can skip this step.) Go with one or two trusted friends and have fun dancing, having a good time, and letting go.
- Don't look around like you're desperate to dance with a guy, regardless of whether you've already found your target. Better let them see how much fun you are having and they will come up on their own.
- Show how well you dance with your friends. Let the boys see that you know how to move well, keep up with the rhythm and have fun.
Step 2. Get close to the boy
Once you've found him and maybe they've locked eyes, you and your friends will have to start getting closer to him. Get closer naturally and gradually and hope that he gets closer too. If you exchange glances in the distance and then walk away from him, you will not make a good impression.
- Get close to him during a song.
- Make sure your friends follow you but don't corner the boy.
Step 3. Make contact with him "by accident."
At this point, you should look him in the eye and maybe smile a little and then look away. Then get even closer and let their bodies brush against each other, either face to face and touching him with your hands or turning your back to him and brushing his butt from time to time.
Step 4. Stand in front of him
Show him what you have by standing in front of him so that you can look him in the eye and make it clear that you want to dance with him. Spend a minute dancing in front of him and moving to the beat of the music and then slowly start to turn around so he can start dancing behind you and start to dance.
Method 2 of 3: Perrea with him
Step 1. Stand in front of him with your back to him
They have to get into the doggy position first. While they may change from time to time, the classic doggy position is with the boy behind the girl. You can leave a few inches between their bodies and there doesn't have to be closeness between you for them to start dogging, especially if you don't know them.
Step 2. Bend your knees
Both he and you should bend your knees to lower yourself a bit. If the guy is much taller than you, you probably don't have to bend your knees; However, if they are almost the same size (which is likely if you are wearing heels), you should bend your knees a little more so that he will carry you some height.
Step 3. Move your hips and butt
Now move your hips and butt in circles without stopping; at the same time, move your body from side to side and your legs up and down gently keeping your knees bent. If the boy knows what he's doing, his hips will follow the movements of yours, which should keep up with the music.
If you're feeling bold, you can touch the front of the guy with your butt while moving him from side to side, but you can also keep your distance
Step 4. Move your arms and chest
Move them to the beat of the music, spinning them in one fluid motion. Look straight ahead or lower your head slightly as you move your arms, chest, and hips. You can put your hands on your knees or near your waist so that the boy puts his hands on yours or on your waist while dancing.
Method 3 of 3: Try Other Steps
Step 1. Move from side to side
You don't have to dance in front of the guy all the time, as you may get bored or want to see your dance partner from time to time. You can turn slightly to the left while still moving your hips and knees as he moves to the right so you can see his face. They can do it again in opposite directions without stopping dancing.
Step 2. Turn around
Turn around to face each other instead of turning your back on the boy and put your arms around his neck. This is called front-facing dogging and it is riskier and more sensual. Put your hands on his chest and move them up and down, then turn again.
You can even put your fingers in his pants loop for a few seconds
Step 3. Get on the ground
When you are turning your back to the boy, you can bend down more and more and bring your hands to the ground or support them on it. This is a more intimate step that can drive him crazy, as long as you are confident enough to get it right.
Step 4. Perrea slow
Don't be intimidated if a slower song starts playing. You can keep slowing down to the beat of the music with the same steps you used on the faster songs, but slowing them down. Slow perreo can be much more sensual if you do it right. Don't let the guy realize that you are puzzled, just keep moving without missing a beat.
- The best dancers exude confidence. If you are worried about not being a very good dancer, remember that when you are dancing you will already be dancing, so the boy is not worried.
- Practice at home where no one will see you. You can do it in a closet or a secret place.
- If a guy is after you and you are almost sure he wants to dog with you, get a little closer to him so he knows that you are interested. They will likely place their hands on your hips and they will start to pound.
- If you feel that the boy is excited, you can ignore the situation or walk away from him if you feel uncomfortable. While it's completely natural, he's likely more embarrassed than you are.
- If your dance partner doesn't know what to do, take his hands and place them on your waist, stomach or hips and show him how you want him to move.
- If the guy tries to do something you don't want to do, politely ask him to stop. If he doesn't listen to you, stay away from him.
- Don't bother if you dogged with a boy and then you see him dogging with other girls. Perreo is not a serious topic, but something that is done for fun.
- Try not to press too hard against the boy. The worst that can happen is that you are too unbridled and accidentally hit his… parts.
- It can be fun to dance to slow songs. To spice things up, lean more on him when you do, but not too much.
- Don't start touching yourself and trying to look sexy. Most likely, it will be forced.
- If someone tries to dog with you but you are not interested, just say no with a smile and, if you wish, get away from him a bit.
- Use deodorant. It is unpleasant to dog with someone who smells like perspiration.
- Make sure to look your dance partner in the face at least once so there are no surprises and to be safe.
- After dogging you can feel a bit daring and sensual. Give yourself a moment to calm down; you don't want to do something that you may regret later.
- It is much easier if you dance near a friend who is also dancing with someone and has seen you dance before.
- If the boy touches you in a way that makes you uncomfortable, tell him no. If he doesn't listen to you, stay away from him.