You have finally finished your Sasuke cosplay. You even have the perfect wig. All you will need is to adopt the role of the character. But where can you start? Sasuke Uchiha is the sole survivor of the Uchiha clan, and one of the most popular characters in Naruto. If you want to reflect this character appropriately, this wikiHow teaches you how.
Part 1 of 3: Behaving like Sasuke
Step 1. Be impassive and detached
Sasuke is calm, cold, indifferent, cruel, thoughtless, a bit sarcastic, and a bit arrogant. In other words, he has a certain cool superiority that comes from his self-confidence and power. If you want to behave like Sasuke, you must exude a certain degree of that superiority.
In general, when people approach you, don't give them as much of your time, even if it's your best friend or someone you like. Since it is far below your level of skills and knowledge, you should behave as if you are bored of its presence
Step 2. Always be resentful
Sasuke has to prove something and he always seems to have an inferiority complex. He is unwilling to acknowledge that someone else is stronger than him and becomes obsessed when it is evident that someone is superior to him.
- Start cultivating serious demeanor. Take long thoughtful walks just like Sasuke. Frown as you do so.
- Stop laughing at jokes or nonsense. Sasuke is very serious all the time, so it is important that you focus on the seriousness of life and the most important things. No time for jokes!
Step 3. Be smart
You are smart and you are aware of it. Show others that you are smarter. Sasuke is considered a genius, even by the standards of the Uchiha warrior clan, he excels in everything he does and seeks a little more difficulty with more challenging tasks. Try to learn everything easily and be the best in your class.
Study hard, especially serious courses like history and literature. Study the great works and dedicate yourself to being a warrior monk, able to quote poetry carefully and fight battles in equal measure
Step 4. Be quiet
Sasuke hardly ever speaks, but when he does, he is short and direct. Start to be more reserved and you will see that perhaps the same will happen. If you tend to talk less, when you do, make sure it's direct and serious. That way, you will earn the reputation of being a person worth listening to.
When you speak, speak clearly, confidently, and pause between each sentence for the greatest effect. You shouldn't sound insecure, just say what you want to say firmly. Don't stop in the middle or start lowering your voice. Confidence shows that whatever you say, you mean it
Step 5. It depends on yourself
Difficult challenges, easy challenges, great goals: touch what touches you, try to do it alone without asking for anyone's help. Sasuke considers that asking for help is a sign of weakness and wants to be seen as a leader, as someone trustworthy and capable. He does not take orders kindly, that is, it is a sign of his independence.
- Don't look to others to validate your pride and self-confidence. Sasuke's favorite word is "power" (力, chikara). So try to win it in everything you come across. Seek your light and inner strength to use as your source of self-confidence, not the opinions of others. Please yourself.
- Be sensual. You will have a lot of self-confidence and you will show it. Be yourself and for no reason flirt with a silly blonde.
Part 2 of 3: Look Like Sasuke
Step 1. Perfect Sasuke's famous “death gaze”
If Sasuke's usual expression is a frown, the death gaze serves to warn that he is taking things very seriously. It's essentially just a frown, but with a million percent more intensity. Learning to master a great death stare is essential to any good Sasuke impersonation.
Frown and raise your eyebrows dramatically for a scowling face, then open your eyes and stare at something with great intensity, as if trying to pierce the wall with just your willpower
Step 2. Dress in blue and black
Sasuke usually wears dark blue or black clothing, usually loose and comfortable clothing that allows him to do a wide range of movements, that is, ninja clothes. If you want to put together a good wardrobe in the style of Sasuke, a perfect shirt will be a loose blue tunic with a V neck and you can combine it with baggy pants (like pajamas) in dark blue. Complete the look with a rope belt and headband.
Step 3. Get a "duck" hairstyle
Sasuke has the classic sleeve hairstyle with long emo bangs and spiky hair at the back. If your hair is short, grow it out a bit so you can style it, and practice spiking it with mousse or hairspray. For your hair to look like Sasuke's, you will have to consume a considerable amount of the product.
If you want a less spiky version, keep your hair cut short at the back, but grow your bangs out and tuck it next to your face. It is sometimes called "lopsided bangs" or "emo hair," whose look is very similar to that of the manga
Step 4. Take care of the skin
Pale and piercing, Sasuke's face is like a piece of ivory. Try to expose your face to the sun to a minimum and maintain healthy skin with a moisturizer and if necessary, a medicated soap for acne, to help reduce pimples.
Step 5. Get in shape
Increase your tolerance, endurance and stamina levels by doing aerobic exercises. Despite being nearly blind, battered, and visibly exhausted from fighting Danzō, Sasuke still had stamina to fight Kakashi, to restrain and disarm Sakura, and then to confront Naruto's Rasengan with his Chidori. Getting in shape to fight is essential to doing a good Sasuke impression.
Yoga, aerobics, and muscle strengthening are great for getting in shape, Sasuke style. Try to find a routine to exercise your whole body that you can do a few times a week so that you reach a healthy weight and improve your resistance. These routines combine muscle strengthening with aerobic exercises, help build muscle, burn fat and improve cardiovascular health
Part 3 of 3: Taking the Next Step
Step 1. Learn to speak Japanese
Do you really want to take your Sasuke impression to another dimension? Learn Japanese. Even learning a few phrases of Sasuke's language will set you apart from other impersonators and cosplayers, plus you can enjoy Naruto with new perspectives. Who knows what would happen if you spoke it fluently!
Step 2. Study a martial art
Learning to defend yourself with martial arts will help you to be more disciplined, focused, and more connected to your body. Martial arts have less to do with fighting and more to do with learning kinetic movement and fluency. Whether you want to study karate, ninjitsu, or taekwondo, mastering the fundamentals of martial arts will help you become more like Sasuke.
The seriousness and meditation of martial arts may also focus and enhance your imitation of Sasuke from an attitude perspective
Step 3. Study the art of the sword
Sasuke is a skilled, deadly and versatile swordsman, possessing powerful attacks, as well as equally impressive speed and precision. Learning to use a sword and studying the art of moving with it could be a powerful experience to study.
The art of the sword is a skill that requires lifelong practice and dedication. You will not learn it in an afternoon, plus playing with sharp backs will be the recipe for you to seriously injure yourself. Study this art in a professional setting and never use a sharp back if you don't know what you are doing
Step 4. Train yourself to be ambidextrous
While it's a bit difficult to become a perfect ambidextrous if you weren't born that way, you can improve your ability to use both hands and both feet with a lot of practice. Practice being physical and versatile with your dominant side as well as your weak side. His dominant hand is his right, but Sasuke uses his Chidori with his left, which makes him unpredictable. Practice writing with both hands and see if you can make your "weak" hand as strong and clear as your "strong" hand.
Step 5. Eat healthy and eat soft foods
Sasuke is almost always seen "eating healthy." Her favorite foods are rice balls, skipjack (a type of tuna), and tomatoes, while her least likes are soybeans and sweets. If you have a sweet tooth, try slowing it down to give preference to something milder. Eat a few carrot sticks instead of candy, or try sushi instead of a hamburger. Make sure they are soft foods.
Step 6. Talk like Sasuke
Learning some of their quotes and phrases will be great for making sure everyone knows who you are. Lower the tone of your voice, do your "death look" and say one of the following phrases:
- "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate many things and I don't like anything in particular. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I will restore my clan and kill someone in particular. "
- “If you think I am a stupid child who allows himself to be dominated by his emotions, fine. Following the path of Itachi would be childish, the whisper of fools who do not know hatred. If someone else tries to ridicule my way of life, I will slaughter all the people I love. And maybe they know what it feels like … a little bit of my hatred. "
- "You are special … but not as special as me!"
- "With my hatred … I will make the illusion come true!"
- “I am on a path that the rest cannot follow…”.
- "I have long closed my eyes … my only goal is the dark."
- Having a dislike for your brother is optional, but try not to kill him.
- Being mysterious and sarcastic is perfect for displeasing a lot of people.
- Sasuke is a competent strategist. During his fights, he easily observes his opponents and accurately sees their abilities while remaining calm.
- While Sasuke is quiet, he is not boring. He is used to being the center of attention whoever accompanies him.
- Sasuke usually fights with his "rival", but it does not mean that you will have to go around fighting with anyone for no reason.
- Go everywhere alone and leave the place when others are not aware of it. Sasuke is a loner, so you must be too.
- Do your best to copy their behavior. Practice your posture and your facial expressions.
- Try not to get too excited about something. You should never look overly excited.
- Find a rival who is at the same level. Try really hard to get over it, but don't show how much you've struggled to get there. Pretend that everything was very easy.
- Guys and girls alike are likely to be attracted to you. There could be fights! Act like you don't even care, like it happens to you all the time.
- You may have friends, but by acting like Sasuke you could win some enemies. Be patient.
- Do not abandon your friends, family or your hometown, otherwise you will regret doing it. Also, never associate with the wrong group (like Sasuke did with Orochimaru), because they could arrest you, you could get hurt or killed.
- You should not act like Sasuke right away, it will take a couple of months, otherwise others might think you are a copycat or something like that.
- Sasuke is a fictional character and does things that could hurt him. You can act like him, but don't do anything silly like trying to walk on water like him.