They fight to the death for his love and do not let him die, Yandere people are sweet on the outside, but evil and obsessive on the inside. Do you want to act like a yandere person? Keep reading.
"Disclaimer: This guide is intended for activities such as writing, role-playing, and acting related to yandere. Harassing someone in real life, as well as harming others, is improper, illegal, and penalized.
Step 1. Find your senpai (person you like)
This is very important, as it will be your motivation to be a yandere. It can be someone you love or someone you feel you can grow to love. In fact, it doesn't have to be real love. It can be a brother or friend. It has to be typical yandere love.
Step 2. Observe that person
If it's not someone you're used to spending time with, you can stare at it and smile strangely. After a few days, you can start talking to him. If it's someone you already know, you can act strangely (for example, look at them more often and hold your gaze when they're talking) and talk to them more often.
Step 3. Bull him
Write down things about him and follow him everywhere. Let no one see you!
Step 4. Be adorable
The first is the first; you must be adorable. Act as the ideal, lovable and kind friend, sister, brother or friend. Smile shyly, be careful, and tilt your head. Play with your hair and bite your lip gently!
Step 5. Be jealous
Every time your crush spends time with someone other than you, glare at him! Your thought should be "Why would I need to be with someone other than me?" Try to just be with you.
Step 6. Be violent
This is a daring step, but if you really want to be a yandere, you will have to be more violent. Subtly threaten people to stay away from the guy you like. It acts creepy. For example, if you are cutting vegetables, stop doing it suddenly, stare at the knife and ask, "You care about me, right?" or "We are friends, right?" to make you feel uncomfortable. Question it directly.
Step 7. You can use a cute little journal to write how much you would like to murder the teacher who disapproved of your loved one, etc
, and oops! Your intention was not for someone to find it, was it? Remember, it's okay to get in trouble from time to time!
Step 8. Make friends with their relatives
She appears to be the ideal wife, so fix them something nice to eat and do whatever it takes to get approved. Respect them.
Step 9. You are done
- Be adorable but dangerous.
- Pose like a yandere person! It is a very famous pose made by Yuno Gasai, the "yandere queen" from the Mirai Nikki manga.
- If you want to look yandere, wear false eyelashes and a dark red or pink shadow below and above the eyelid. It will give you a sweet but malevolent look.
- Treat the boy you like with respect and adoration. Never mistreat him (although some yandere get angry if their loved one prefers to be with someone else).
- Be careful. Harassing, threatening, and hurting other people can get you in trouble with the law.
- People may be scared or dislike you, especially if they don't know or understand the concept of the yandere.
- Use this article to write about yandere characters or to make a video or performance on this topic. All of these actions are improper and you should never control someone in this way. If you decide to act like this in real life, don't murder anyone, if you decide to stalk, don't cross the boundaries! Be careful!