Vampires are very popular mythical beings in the media and in movies. These beings are said to be people who have returned from the dead to harm the living by drinking their blood. However, for many people, vampires are a symbol of what is cool and sexy. If you're a fan of vampire movies, you might have even wanted to look like one. Although it is not easy, changing your style of dress, your makeup and your daily routine can make others think that you are a real vampire in no time.
Method 1 of 3: Dress Up Like a Vampire
Step 1. Define the type of vampire you want to look like
There are a wide variety of different vampire styles through the years. For example, Bram Stoker's iconic vampire Dracula is often depicted in a tuxedo and cape. Other vampires, such as the True Bloods, Vampire Diaries, or Twilight have different personalities and preferences for more modern clothing. Decide what type of vampire you want to look like before choosing your clothes.
- Get inspired by your favorite vampire movies.
- The vampires in the movie "The Lost Boys" wore leather jackets that were popular with motorcyclists in the 80s and 90s.
- Other vampire movies that you can be inspired by are: "Creature of the Night", "Interview with the Vampire", "Nosferatu" and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".
- Vampires must often blend in with society, but dressing like everyone else may not be favorable if you are intentionally trying to see yourself as a vampire.
Step 2. Wear dark colored clothes
The classic vampire style is heavily influenced by Gothic wardrobe and is inspired by clothing from the Victorian era of the Elizabethan era. If you want to look like an ancient vampire, you should look for clothes in antique or specialty stores. However, if you want to look like a modern vampire, you can do so by simply wearing dark colored clothing.
- Another popular style of dress is called "gothic glamor," which is dark colored clothing with lots of lace.
- Some vampires in contemporary literature and in the media wear light or bright white clothing to go against commonly accepted norms that vampires are dark and brooding.
- If you're a boy, you can wear a black button-down shirt and dark pants for a more vampire look.
- If you are a girl, you can wear black or crimson red to highlight your dark aura.
- Wearing a long black jacket is the contemporary equivalent of a black vampire tuxedo.
Step 3. Have a good fashion sense
The evil instinct of vampires does not imply that they do not know how to dress. In fact, it's the opposite. In modern literature and in contemporary media, vampires are often depicted as well dressed and sexually attractive. Wear clothes that appear light and natural, and keep up with the latest fashion trends so you can include them in your style.
Step 4. Put on ornate jewelry
Vampires tend to wear flashy jewelry, such as rings, pendants, and bracelets. Buy some jewelry at a mall or search the internet for varieties. Typical vampire jewelry includes an iconography with skulls and spiritual symbols such as the pentagram and the Egyptian symbol known as the Ankh, which means eternal life.
Make sure your jewelry is not silver, as it is associated with repelling vampires
Step 5. Insert your personality into your style
Having a vampire look is not just wearing dark colors or doing what is traditional. When choosing your vampire clothing, be sure to include some of your personality in your style. If you're normally happy or friendly, consider wearing light-colored clothing instead of the usual black or dark reds. You can still achieve the vampire look by accessorizing your wardrobe and putting on makeup like one.
Method 2 of 3: Change Your Appearance
Step 1. Get some fangs
You can have the teeth that are talked about in most popular vampire myths in many ways. One option is to file your canine teeth until they resemble vampire fangs. If you're going to do this, check with a dental professional before doing it. Filing your teeth is a permanent procedure. Another option is to get covers to cover your real teeth so that they resemble vampire fangs. Lastly, you can buy artificial fangs that attach to your real teeth. You can find them at most Halloween or costume stores.
The cost of dental crowns that look like vampire teeth can range from $ 2,000 to $ 5,000
Step 2. Let your nails grow for a long time
Vampires are known to have excessively long nails as they grow faster than those of a normal human. Long nails also allow vampires to catch their prey. Let them grow at least a centimeter long and cut them to be pointed.
Step 3. Wear colored contact lenses
If you want to scare people into a vampire look, consider wearing colored contact lenses. Some vampires are known to suffer from scleritis, an inflammatory disease that can cause the whites of the eyes to turn red. To copy this style, buy red contact lenses and wear them when you are with other people.
If you want to buy colored contact lenses, go to a reputable optician. Don't buy glasses at novelty or costume stores because they could damage your eye
Step 4. Make your skin look pale
If you have naturally fair skin, it may be easier for you to look pale. Stay out of the sun to avoid tanning. If your skin is naturally darker, try applying white makeup to give it a whitish, vampiric look. If you are trying to lighten your skin permanently, you can also use a skin whitening substance.
Lightening or whitening of the skin can have a detrimental effect on the quality and health of the skin
Method 3 of 3: Act Like a Vampire
Step 1. Become a person of the night
Vampires hate sunlight and are often photosensitive, prone to sunburn, and slower during the day. If you want to look like a vampire, you need to make sure you stay out of the sun and stay awake and active at night.
- If you work, try to find a job with a night shift.
- If you are forced to stay awake during the day, act like you're tired and scared of the sun.
Step 2. Be more mysterious
One thing that makes vampires interesting is how mysterious they are. Don't divulge a lot of information to your friends about your lifestyle, and don't go around bragging that you're a vampire. The more you keep to yourself, the more mystery will arise around you.
- If someone asks you "What will you do tonight?" You can answer something like, "It's none of your business."
- If someone asks "Why do you look like a vampire?" You can say, "I know that and it's nobody else's business."
Step 3. Be unpredictable, moody, and moody
Vampires are known to have serious mood swings that quickly make them angry. If you want to appear to be a vampire, you must act moody, sullen, depressed, misanthropic, and withdrawn. Be completely selfish, and get a little angry with those who are not associated with your vampire lifestyle.
Step 4. Walk like you have a purpose
Vampires often have a slow and deliberate gait. Don't act energetic or cheerful, or else you may look like a normal human. Forget the worries of being late and walk like you have a purpose wherever you go.
If you feel like you're not getting anywhere fast enough, you can speed up your pace
Step 5. Drink blood
One of the biggest benefits of being a vampire is being able to drink blood. While drinking human blood requires a donor, artificial blood can also be prepared by mixing corn syrup and red food coloring. One of the easiest ways to look like a vampire is to drink blood in front of other people.
- Drinking blood in front of your friends can scare them and prevent them from dating you again.
- Drinking blood can be toxic and can cause serious health problems such as liver damage, fluid in the lungs, low blood pressure, dehydration, and nervous system disorders.