Become a Power Ranger for parties and for Halloween.
Step 1. First you need to make the helmet
Get an ordinary balloon and blow it up a little bigger than your head.
Step 2. Now cover the ball with papier-mâché, leaving a hole in the middle for your eyes (visor)
Cover the balloon with at least 4 layers and let it dry overnight.
Step 3. Once it is dry cut the hole for the viewer
Search Google for an image of the helmet for more information.
Step 4. Now you can paint your helmet in the color you want and be the power ranger you want to be
Again, let it dry and add more paint if necessary.
Step 5. Once completely dry, add details with silver paint around the visor and add a silver mouth
Step 6. Cut black mesh and glue it to the hole in the middle of the helmet to finish it
Step 7. Cut the helmet in half, make sure the half is front and back
Add magnets or velcro inside the edges of the helmet.
Step 8. Find pants of the same color and a long-sleeved shirt
Step 9. Get white lycra to prevent your hair from getting caught between pieces of the helmet
Step 10. Sew a white diamond on the front and back of the shirt
Step 11. Put on a white belt with a morpher and a black case, white gloves with colored diamonds around the wrists, and white boots with colored diamonds around
If you don't have a "morpher" take some cardboard and make or order it.
- If possible try to find a one-piece suit in the same color as your top and bottom.
- For a better quality costume, find a full bodysuit in the same color as your spandex.
- The helmet may try to change shape once you've painted it, so fill it with towels to keep its shape.
- If you want to be the pink ranger, you must add a skirt (pink with white edges).
- If you want a complete outfit, find a pistol / sword / weapon, a white weapon holster and a personal weapon (Red: Sword, Black: Ax / Gun, Blue: A pair of tridents, Yellow: Daggers and Pink: Bow and arrows).
- There are many others that you can choose from. A lot of you have elaborate costumes like the Dino Thunder / Abaranger or the Space / Megaranger ones. Some are easier to do like Zeo / Ohranger and Samurai / Shinkenger.
- Make your own ranger. Go beyond original fashion and make your own ranger costume.