Do you want to make a spin bar with your bike? You can do it! Just follow these steps, one at a time, and with a little practice you will do it.
Method 1 of 6: Doing the bunny hop
Step 1. The key to doing the spin bar on any bike or skateboard is bunny hop
Learn to do it. Practice it until it is easy for you to do so.
Step 2. Start by practicing your bunny hop on a flat surface
At first you will not need to perform the bar spins on a ramp.
- Don't worry about the height of the bunny hop either. It is not necessary that you do it so high, do it at a height where you can make the turn in the air without any problem until it is automatic.
- Make sure your bunny hop is stable.
Method 2 of 6: Doing the Clamping with the Seat and Manual Twist
Step 1. Master the seat grip
Practice bunny hop but while doing it, hold onto the front of the seat with your thighs as you rise.
- Feel in control of the bike when your thighs grip the seat. That control will help you to perform the spin bar.
- You may need to adjust your seat higher. If it's too low, you won't be able to clamp properly. You can always return it to its place after you get it done.
- Wear knee pads when you practice holding the seat, unless you like to have bruises on your knees. Some people do.
- Practice riding your bike without holding on with your hands and keep it going straight by holding on with your thighs. When you practice this, do it on a flat surface.
Step 2. Practice hand turning
This is done when you practice turning the handlebars with the bike in a stationary position.
- Stationary bike (or skateboard), prop the wheels against a fence.
- Raise the front wheel and keep the bike stationary with your feet
- Turn, turn and turn. Practice turning the handlebars. Use one hand to twist it and the other to catch it (this is very important). It doesn't matter which hand you use to spin or catch.
- Practice turning with your hand until you get it right.
Step 3. Make 180 ° or 360 ° turns
You and your bike decide. The 360 ° is normal, but only choose one.
Try to do each one when you practice and you will quickly know which one is your favorite
Method 3 of 6: Doing the spin bar on a BMX on a flat surface
Step 1. Start slowly
Get on the pegs and start moving slowly on a flat surface.
Step 2. Do the bunny hop with hand hold and twist
- Wear all your protective gear. It is of utmost importance.
- Don't look at the ground! Look at the handlebars.
Step 3. Grab the bars
Grab the bars when the turn is complete and slowly lean forward and then move your body away with your feet on the pedals.
Step 4. The fall
Be patient with the fall, practice it until you achieve it. The key to this is the slow forward lean.
Step 5. Impress
Practice the spin bar at a higher speed with a higher bunny hop or on a ramp.
Method 4 of 6: Doing Advanced Bar Spins on a BMX
Step 1. Perfect the spin bar on a flat surface first, unless you're an idiot
Step 2. Find out what your next trick is
Choose a ramp, a slope, or some stairs. Don't try the stairs first.
Step 3. Do it
Perform bar spins on your ramp or a slope.
Hold on tight to the seat with your thighs. Keep your feet pressed against the bike for more stability
Step 4. Choose more advanced tricks
Maybe a spin bar in the air.
- Turn the wheel in the opposite direction while turning your bike. For starters, this trick is one of the easiest.
- Roll back your hips to swing yourself as you spin the bar in the air.
- Throw the wheel in the middle of the flyout, but that depends on each person.
- Don't look at the handlebars as much as you would on a normal spin bar, as you need to turn your head during this trick. Don't look at the ground.
Method 5 of 6: Doing a spin bar with a skateboard
Step 1. To learn how to do this, find a surface with grass
This will facilitate your learning and cushion falls.
Step 2. Make sure your bunny hop is good
Step 3. Do the bunny jump with a hand twist
Make it a higher bunny hop.
- Make sure to wear all your protective gear.
- At first do it slowly.
- Don't look at the ground. Go in the direction of the handlebar so that you can grip it correctly.
Step 4. Get off easily and be proud
Step 5. Become an expert and impress people
- Reach a good speed before making your turns.
- Make your bunny hop higher.
Method 6 of 6: Doing a spin bar with a fixie
Step 1. Get your bike
Specialized makes a fixed gear bike known as the P Fix., But its price is very high. It costs twice as much as a framed bike.
- The cheapest fixies have a fixed pinion, so you will not be able to propel yourself at a higher speed. You pedal at the same speed all the time, so it will only do tricks.
- Higher value fixies allow you to switch between fixed gear and freewheel.
Step 2. Put the pedal up (with the cranks in a vertical position)
Step 3. Do the bunny hop and turn the handlebars
- Fix your eyes on the handlebars. Don't look at the ground.
- Don't pedal fast. With a fixie you can perform a bar spin more easily if when you jump you do not make any movement.
Step 4. Lower gently
- Keep practicing. It will be difficult at first, but then you will feel good when you do it with continued practice. Good luck!
- Some people know barspin on a bicycle as "driving a truck."
- Take your precautions when performing tricks on the bike.
- Wear protective gear.
- Have a responsible observer on hand. Don't do it alone.