Have you ever been in a situation where two people are coming from one place, but only one has a bike? Well if you have been in that situation, it is a nuisance because usually the person without a bicycle also wants to ride one. Here we give you a simple solution to put two people on a bike and ride safely.
Method 1 of 2: Sit on the seat and center bar
Step 1. The most experienced rider should go ahead
In preparation for riding, the first person should hold the handlebars firmly and stand, with both feet on the ground, while the other person climbs on.
Step 2. The other person should now sit on the seat and put their feet on the rear axle while holding onto the first person
It is much easier if the person in front has a backpack.
Step 3. The person in front should put their feet on the pedal and hit the pedal slowly
This is difficult, but you must keep the bike going forward as straight as you can, or you will never be able to hit it.
Step 4. The person in front should start pedaling standing up, but if they get tired and they are on a men's bike, they can sit on the tube, but not directly on the tube, that hurts
They should sit in such a way that they avoid that particular body part.
Method 2 of 2: Sit on the Handlebars
Step 1. If you have a mountain bike you can have the other person sitting on the handlebars
Step 2. Have the second person sitting on the handlebars and hold on
Step 3. The driver will then use his legs to gain some momentum
Once you have a good speed, the driver can pedal normally.
Step 4. Note:
the driver can alternate which side of the neck he sees. And the one who rides on the handlebars can ride with his legs in the air.
Step 5. The faster you go the easier it is
This method is a lot of fun. It is very easy to go fast.
Step 6. To get off, all you have to do is jump
- You only climb small hills with two people, it can be very difficult for the person who is pedaling since it is a lot of weight to climb.
- Make sure that when you start pedaling it is not too heavy, because the bike could roll forward if there is a lot of weight on it.
- It works best when going downhill, but make sure it's not too steep.
- Wear a helmet.
- Make sure the person sitting is holding onto the person pedaling.
- Walk on streets that are not very busy.
- You may hurt yourself if you don't do it correctly.