This article is going to teach you how to load and shoot a 9mm caliber weapon, which can be used in case of emergencies.
Step 1. Buy a 9mm glock pistol
this is a good weapon to start with and they are not very expensive.
Step 2. Buy ammunition for your weapon
Step 3. Press the button on the side to release the magazine
Step 4. Fill the magazine one round at a time until it is completely full
Step 5. Insert the magazine into the firearm until you hear a click that indicates that it is locked and in place
Step 6. Unlock the gun on the side closest to the handle
Step 7. Load the gun and prepare a bullet in the chamber ready to be fired
Step 8. Aim at the target
Step 9. Don't put your finger on the trigger until you have your sights set on the target
Step 10. Pull the trigger to start shooting
- Be aware of your local laws regarding the use of firearms.
- Shoot only at inanimate or white targets, unless you have to defend yourself.
- If you are going to shoot a person to defend your life, it is best to target the largest part of your attacker (the chest).
- Handle all weapons as if they were loaded.
- Point the barrel in a safe direction.
- Don't put your finger on the trigger unless you're going to shoot.
- Never point your gun if you are not going to shoot.
- Identify your goal and also what is behind it.
- Make sure your thumb is away from the hammer when shooting.